Saturday, July 18, 2009

Big Bang sits next to Kobukuro!!!

Well, actually they sit before Kobukuro on Music Sation ^^! Never imagined Big Bang and Kobukuro would sit together like this ^^ And Kobukuro turn is even next to Big Bang ^^ Well, they don't actually talk to each other, and they might not actually notice each other, but still, I find this funny ^^. And what's more, Ikimonogari is the one who do the interview ^^ I kind of like the girl, she has strong voice and their songs are always bright and full of energy. I don't know, but I find this is extremely funny ^^ Just wish that Big Bang would make friend with Kobukuro, which would never happen T_T Their musics are like two parallel lines.

About the performance, I think I like it. I actually did not like Gara Gara Go very much but it's grown on me... Haha, I don't have much to talk about it ^^! But I think they did a great performance.

No comments: