Sunday, June 21, 2009

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Ending songs: Ayaka - Why

FFVII Crisis Core is not a new game, but I only had the chance to play it recently. I always love the FF series, so of course I like this game very much. But to be fair, this is one of the best games I've ever played. The only thing I hate is that it's too short ^^. It took me only a few days to finish it. And I did not even know that I was fighting the final boss ^^! So when the final cut scene was shown, I was like "Huh? Is that it? This is already the end?" ^^! Just some thoughts though, Cloud really looks like a girl here. He has always looked beautiful (like any characters in FF) but as he has not matured yet in FFVII CC's time, he looks so young and delicate. I think that's why he looks so much like a girl ^^! Anyway, it's a really nice game (nice battle system, great story line, great music, and gorgeous characters designs ^^). If you have a chance, you should play it ^^

I really like the ending song of FFVII Crisis Core. I don't often listen to Ayaka but I think I began to like her through this song. It has a nice melody and beautiful lyric. I actually can feel the loneliness in the song. Maybe that's because I listen to it first when watching FFVII Crisis Core ending (and it's a sad ending) Maybe I'll try subbing this song. I think that you can feel the song more if you watching the clip and reading the lyric at the same time. Anyway, here are some clips, one is the fanvid mixing cut scenes in FFVII CC with the real PV and the other is the ending of FFVII CC (I just can't help myself posting it here ^^ Final Fantasy is the first thing that brought me to love Jpop in particular, and Japan in general ^^) Oh, and before I sub the PV of this song, you can find the translation and lyric here.





No comments: