Thursday, June 25, 2009

Koike Teppei - Kimi Dake lyrics + translation

This is really a sweet song. I've known Teppei for a long time, but more as an actor than a single though. Knew him from Dragon Zakura, Gakusen (I don't remember which season) and the movie Lovely Complex. He gives the image of a cute boy (though he's older than me ^^!). He looks more matured in this PV though. Anyway, this is a sweet song, about love of course ^^!. I noticed it because the single is released the same (or maybe 1 day later than) of Big Bang's My Heaven. Okay, here's the PV.

P.S Just like always, if you take out the lyrics (for subbing or posting on your blog, whatever), please be nice and credit me, CarepJan. And if you can leave a comment, I would be very happy. Thank you :)



Koike Teppei - Kimi Dake (Romaji)

Aitakute dakishimetai kimochi ga kasokushite afurete yuku yo
Aishiteru tada kimi dake kimi dake

Tameiki no kazu ga muishiki ni fuete
Chakushin rireki wa henka mo naku

Modokashii kimochi wa itsuka wa kieru?
Tooku no sora kara negai komeru

Kono hoshi ni ikite kimi to deaeta koto
Sore wa kiseki sore ijou demo ika demo nai kimi omotte

Aitakute dakishimetai kimochi ga kasokushite afurete yuku yo
Itsuwarinaku tada kimi dake me wo tsumuru tabi mune shimetsukeru
Setsunakute koishii kimochi ni kimi no kuchibiru ga boku wo tokasu
Aishiteru tada kimi dake, sore dake

Omajinai kaketa kimi kara no kisu wa
Fukaku kokoro no naka atsuku saseru

Donna ni kurushikute donna ni tsuraku tatte
Onaji michi wo kimi to aruiteitai zutto saki mo

Kata no nai ai wo futari de itsu made mo sodatete yukou
Sono egao mo sono namida mo merodii ni nosete fukurande yuku
Uso demo nai yume demo nai kimi no kuchibiru ga boku wo mitasu
Aishiteru tada kimi dake sore dake

Kono hoshi ni ikite kimi to deaeta koto
Sore wa kiseki sore ijou demo ika demo nai kimi omotte

Aitakute dakishimetai kimochi ga kasokushite afurete yuku yo
Itsuwarinaku tada kimi dake me wo tsumuru tabi mune shimetsukeru
Setsunakute koishii kimochi ni kimi no kuchibiru ga boku wo tokasu
Aishiteru tada kimi dake kimi dake

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Koike Teppei - Kimi Dake (Translation)

Koike Teppei - Only You

“I want to see you, I want to hold you”, these feelings are overflowing
I just love only you, only you

The times that I’ve sighed, I’ve become unconscious of them
The past that has gone can’t be changed

This impatient feeling, when will it be gone?
From that faraway sky, I make a wish

Living in this word and having met you
Those are miracles; no more no less, I’m thinking of only you

“I want to see you, I want to hold you”, these feelings are overflowing
It’s really just only you, whenever I closed my eyes, my heart squeezes
Your lips, I’m melted in this sadness of missing them
I just love only you, it’s just that

The kisses from you are like wonderful spells
Making my profound heart burning

No matter how painful it is, no matter how miserable it is
I want to walk on the same road with you, till the very end

Forever, let’s both of us grow our love freely
Whether it’s those smiles or those tears, let’s fill up this chosen melody with them
This is not a lie, this is not a dream either, your lips drown me in happiness *
I just love only you, it’s just that

Living in this word and having met you
Those are miracles; no more no less, I’m thinking of only you

“I want to see you, I want to hold you”, these feelings are overflowing
It’s really just only you, whenever I closed my eyes, my heart squeezes
Your lips, I’m melted in this sadness of missing them
I just love only you, only you

* Translation note: Actually it’s literately “I’m satisfied (or fulfilled ) with your lips. It sounds weird that way so I re phrase a little
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Koike Teppei - Kimi Dake (Kanji)

小池徹平 - キミだけ

歌手 小池徹平
作詞 小池徹平
作曲 小池徹平

会いたくて抱きしめたい気持ちが 加速して溢れてゆくよ
愛してるただキミだけ キミだけ

ため息の数が 無意識に増えて
着信履歴は 変化も無く

もどかしいキモチは いつかは消える?
遠くの空から 願い込める

この地球(ほし)に生きて キミと出会えた事
それは奇跡 それ以上でも以下でもない キミ思って

会いたくて抱きしめたい気持ちが 加速して溢れてゆくよ
いつわりなくただキミだけ 目をつむるたび胸締め付ける
切なくて恋しい気持ちに キミの唇が僕を溶かす
愛してるただキミだけ それだけ

おまじないかけた キミからのキスは
深く心の中 熱くさせる

どんなに苦しくて どんなに辛くたって
同じ道を キミと歩いていたい ずっと先も

形の無い愛を二人で いつまでも育ててゆこう
その笑顔もその涙も メロディーに乗せて膨らんでゆく
ウソでもない夢でもない キミの唇が僕を満たす
愛してるただキミだけ それだけ

この地球(ほし)に生きて キミと出会えた事
それは奇跡 それ以上でも以下でもない キミ思って

会いたくて抱きしめたい気持ちが 加速して溢れてゆくよ
いつわりなくただキミだけ 目をつむるたび胸締め付ける
切なくて恋しい気持ちに キミの唇が僕を溶かす
愛してるただキミだけ キミだけ

8 comments:

OanhLe said...

It's interesting! I'll watch all if I have free time to waiting internet loading them. crazy! My internet speed is so slow, and recently, the Viettel switchboard has disconnected the line, and I can connect to the internet. They said that because I didn't pay for them. It's true, but because I didn't receive any receipts from them. Then they said let them check, and they open the line again for me. hehe. crazy! Miss you much! Love to see you soon! Have a good day!

Carep Jan said...

^^ Haha, po' hand :P

Anyway, miss u too ^^ hope we're gonna see each other soon. By the way, when is your school's summer break? Cause I'm going home this week :)

Nekochan (=^_^=) said...

I saw a different version of "Kimi Dake" translation earlier.. here..

I want to meet you. I want to hold you. My feeling is speeding up, it’s overflowing.
I love you. Only you. Only you.
Unconsciously, the number of sighs increase.
The coming history can’t change.
Will my impatient feelings disappear one day?
My wish is placed into the distant sky.
The fact that I met you by living in this world;
It’s a miracle. But it’s more than that. But it’s no less than what you think.
I want to meet you. I want to hold you. My feeling is speeding up, it’s overflowing.
It’s not a lie. It’s simply just you. I close my eyes each time my chest tightens.
Your lips melt me in painful, longed for feelings.
I love you. Only you. That’s all.
I placed the your kiss on my good luck charm.
It warms me deeply in my heart.
No matter how painful it is. No matter how harsh it is.
I’ll walk with you on the same path forever and ever.
Let’s raise love without form together forever.
That smile and tears are placed on the melody and expands.
It’s not a lie. It’s not a dream. I’ll satisfy your lips.
I love you. Only you. That’s all.
The fact that I met you by living in this world;
It’s a miracle. But it’s more than that. But it’s no less than what you think.
I want to meet you. I want to hold you. My feeling is speeding up, it’s overflowing.
It’s not a lie. It’s simply just you. I close my eyes each time my chest tightens.
Your lips melt me in painful, longed for feelings.
I love you. Only you. That’s all.
..

What can you say with this?..

but I think the one you did was more appropriate to it..are you the one who actually translated it?..

just curios..anyways., thanks for that..hoping for your reply..

Carep Jan said...

Hi Kaycee ^^

I don't know what can I say with the lyrics you post ^^! Actually, Japanese lyrics are sometimes really confusing to translate. The lyrics are like phrases put together and sometimes I don't know how they are connected. So in cases like that, I look up in dictionary, or on the internet for similar cases and try to figure out what they mean. And even with cases that I understand what they mean, I still have to rephrase the sentence a little because people don't talk that way in English. And I always try to make my translation the most comprehensible as I can.

I can't really say which of the translation you post or mine is right. I translate the lyrics the way I understand it. But I'm not that much confident about my Japanese to defy others' translation either :)

And yes, I did translate this, as well as any other translations I put on this page. Anyway, thanks for your comment :) I really like to know what others think about my translation :)

Anonymous said...

arigatou gozaimasu :)

Carep Jan said...

:) Thanks for your comment

Anonymous said...

. I love love love this song :) <3 I love Teppei's super sweet voice. :) thanks so much for this. ;-)

Unknown said...

i really love this song <3